Thursday, October 25, 2012

More Summer, Summer, Summer...

Drew George Rammell was born July 16th. I just love wrinkly baby feet!
I love Drew's name! So special to be named after his Dad and Grandpa. Maybe one day I will be as patient as Kali and Andy, and wait to find out the sex of my baby. It was so fun to be surprised!
We went to Heise Hot Springs with the Spains! Quin had fun in her cool floaty.
More of the Lake! Quin was able to hang out on the huge new deck!
Tanner's 1st Birthday at the lake with all his cousins!
Ricky went on a motorcycle ride with his Dad, Brad, and about 15 other guys to Red Lodge Montana.
This little girl just keeps getting cuter! It is so fun to see her personality develop. She finally learned to crawl around the end of July. She loves to walk around with her little walker, clap her hands, be upside down or thrown around. Ricky calls her our adrenaline junkie. I think she is going to be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Background