Thursday, October 25, 2012

One Last Cabin Trip

Around the end of August, the Shayne Rammell Family had a reunion at Williams Lake! This was our last trip to the cabin for the summer, and it was fun to go with my family! The weekend included: knee boarding, ultimate tubing, waking boarding, water skiing, fishing, and lots of good food! My mom even prepared gold medal awards for everyone! My favorite part was sharing old home videos, especially the WCW video, and being able to spend time with everyone!
The J Boys.
It was so smokey that weekend from the wild fires.
The fishing crew.
Lori I think you have a watermelon under your life jacket:)
Shayne Rammell Kids.
The Grandkids!

1 comment:

  1. Let's go to the Hone cabin every summer, but next time I won't have a watermelon under my shirt!! Fun times!! Thanks for planning the trip.

    ReplyDelete

My Background