Tuesday, December 18, 2012

NYC Day 1&2

The first week of September we took a trip to New York! I had been dreading leaving my baby, but she was left in good hands. My sister Lori was the head babysitter and Quinley was passed around from Kali to Heidi to my mom with Lori supervising in between. There is NO way I could have left Quinley if it wasn't for family. I am so glad I left her because this would have not been a fun trip for a baby. Here are some highlights. Ricky got us tickets to the Late Show with David Letterman!
Time Square in the rain.
We stayed in New Jersey and got pretty good about riding trains and subways. Well not me but I am good at following others!
Museum of Natural History (you know the one where Ross works)
Bike ride through Central Park. Probably my most favorite part of trip!
Empire State building. We ate pizza this night that was amazing! We also walked across the Brooklyn Bridge at night but I don't have any good pictures of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Background