Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 4 & 5

Day 4 we went to FAO Schwartz and shopping on 5th Ave. I was so excited to play the big piano!
The whole inspirations or excuse for this trip was ISU's volleyball tournament in Queens. We were able to catch some games. ISU did so good this year taking 2nd in their conference.
We went to the Mets and Braves game. This was so fun! We have tickets for the nose bleeds but were able to sneak down right along third base line. Ricky was in heaven.
Day 5 we went to the MoMA.
We went to the Manhattan Temple. I wish we would have had time to go inside... I felt such a peace seeing this temple in the middle of the city. As you can tell by the lack of my pictures at the end, I was tired! We had been going nonstop for 5 days. We would leave the hotel early and be gone all day walking and riding the sweaty subway and not return until late. I was starting to feel like I needed a vacation from my vacation. Maybe somewhere quiet like Idaho... We also went to China Town and Little Italy. I has some AMAZING pizza in little Italy. We left later that night and I was so excited to see this little girl! I don't even know if she missed me, but I missed her! I may have shed a few tears. Thank you family for taking such good care of her!

2 comments:

My Background