Friday, February 1, 2013

Anniversary

I feel like something has come between us...
I can't believe it's been 3 years, and now we have this sweet little girl! We celebrated with a little get away with just the two of us. Grammy Cindy was so kind to watch Quin for a night and I think Quin had a party! One of the benefits of getting married in October is it's the off season for a lot of things including Jackson. On Saturday we drove to Yellowstone and saw good Old Faithful. We had just missed the fall leaves but the week before we had hiked Table Rock just as all the leaves were changing. I feel so blessed to live in such a beautiful area! My goal is to go to Yellowstone more often...

1 comment:

  1. wow. time does fly! what a good looking family! cant wait to see you three soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Background