Friday, May 4, 2012

QLRT

Quality Ricky Lisa Time... We love being parents, and I LOVE being a mom, but it is so nice to have some husband wife time. My mom was ever so kind to baby sit little one this winter while we took time for little get aways at the Ghee. We didn't go nearly as much this year as we have in the past, but I was ok with that. It's hard for me to leave my baby, and the snow sucked. It is good for me thought and I am always grateful to spend time with Ricky.Ricky got new skis for his Birthday and I have to say I am really impressed with how good he is. Of course he is still amazing on a snowboard. I even tested out my mom's skis a few times and I even impressed myself! I am no pro but pretty good for not skiing in 10 years! I can not wait to take little Quin skiing!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Did you see some of those little 2 year olds on the mountain? When Brady and I went out there we saw the CUTEST little snowbunnies. One of them wasn't even 2 yet but had this cute little snow suit on and a pom pom hat and tiny little skis and she was FEARLESS! She seriously would just go straight down the mountain and her dad would tell her to slow down and be careful but she would just cruise. Made me want to get my kids into it early!

    ReplyDelete

My Background