Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Graduation

I am so proud of my husband for finally graduating! Since we have married, one of us or both have been in school every semester except for last summer. We have been living the life of students. I am very grateful for my husband being able to attend BYUI and for the great business program they have. I am very grateful for my husband and the good student he is. I am so ready and excited to move on from the student life and see what our next adventure is!
The best in-laws a girl could ask for!
Brad and Danika came to support Richardo!
My mom, Ricky, and a tired little Quin.
Happy Family!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Rick! That is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ricky!! How exciting!! Life could take you anywhere now, maybe even California!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

My Background