Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our Wedding!

Ricky and I were married on October 10, 2009! It was a beautiful crisp autum day that I will always remember. We were married in the Rexburg temple. I don't think there was one dry eye in the sealing room, at least from the Rammell family.

Rammell Family

Hone Family

These are our neices and nephews in their cute dresses and ties.
Kendle 5, Ally 4, Reese 2. Bailey 1, Tahlia 2, Justus 8, Jerek 6.

My besties! Amber, Amanda, Megan & Meagan

Sisters

This is one of my favorite pictures.


I love this picture in the Yaris, large dress in little car. We thought we got off easy with our cars not getting decorated, we were wrong. We had a little welcome home present for us in our apartment when we got home from our honeymoon...


We had a wedding lucheon/open house at the Loft Reception Center. It was everything I wanted! I was simple and all I cared about is a big cake, fresh flowers, and good food. I absolutely loved my flowers, especially my bouquet! I was really happy with how everything turned out!

2 comments:

  1. What a great day that was. Everything did turn out just beautiful and you looked so beautiful too. Glad I was able to go into the bride room with you. I will always treasure that experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I love your wedding cake it is beautiful! You also looked beautiful! What a pretty wedding!

    ReplyDelete

My Background