Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our Engagement!






This is our engagement story! Ricky proposed on August 13th, 2009. I do not like surprises but I loved this one! I didn't even know he had bought a ring and we had just barely talked to my dad the night before so I was not expecting this at all. It felt like a regular night, we had just ate dinner and Ricky decided to stop by a pier at Snake River Landing. I didn't think anything of it because we had been there before. I totally helped Ricky out by suggesting that we take "practice" engagement pictures. He thought it would be a good idea to make a "practice proposal" video. He set up the camera and pulled out a real ring! I was so shocked! I don't even think I said yes, all I could say is, "For real?"

2 comments:

  1. You're such a beautiful girl Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad you got a blog!! Yay! You are so gorgeous! I hope you're enjoying married life!

    ReplyDelete

My Background