Monday, May 24, 2010

Scout Master Hone

Ricky is the new Scout Master and was so excited for his new calling. I think it was destined to be in callin in life. He was probably more excited about being the Scout Master than he was when we got married. His first campout was last friday and I was so sad I couldn't go with! Instead I went to Robin Hood with my dad. This was my second time watching Robin Hood and it is a new favorite of mine. All in all the campout out went well and Scout Master Hone survived.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Rick on the Scout calling, he will do a great job. He has already survived his first camp out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! That seriously is is calling in life! haha thats great! I miss you guys so much! Can't wait to see you in July! I wish that I was there so that we could have hung out while he was gone! Girl time will come before we know it!

    ReplyDelete

My Background